COUNCIL MEETING DATES - FALL TERM MONDAY, JANUARY 14TH, 2018
monday, JANUARY 28TH, 2018
monday, fEBRUARY 11TH, 2018
monday, MARCH 4TH, 2018
MONDAY, MARCH 18TH, 2018
MONDAY, APRIL 1ST, 2018
Here are the positions being elected at the Fall AGM.
Running for a position? Be prepared to deliver a 1 minute speech about your qualifications and why you want to be elected for that role.
DSS POSITIONS - More information can be found on each position in the constitution, here.
- First Year Rep
- DISP Rep
- First Year Committee Members
- Social Committee Members
- Advocacy Committee Members
- Constitution Committee Members
- Environmental Affairs Chair
- Environmental Affairs Committee Members
- Nomination Committee Chair
- Executive Review Committee Chair
FACULTY OF SCIENCE POSITIONS - More information on each committee can be found here.
- Award for Excellence in Teaching (2)
- Faculty of Science Committee (3)
- Curriculum Committee (2)
- Nominating Committee (1)
- Undergraduate Research Committee (1)
- Writing Across the Curriculum Committee (1)
- Equity Committee (1)
- Student Appeals Committee (2)
- Strategic Enrollment Management Team (1)
- Medical Sciences Program Review (1)
- Internal Earth Sciences Review Committee (1)
DSS WINTER GALA 2017!
It's party time my friends. Now that most of you are back in Halifax for a while, the DSS would like to invite you to come to our Winter Gala on January 19th 2017 from 7:30-10:30pm at the Atlantica Hotel .
Come enjoy some hors d'oeuvres, and the venues famous potini (mashed potato bar), while listening to some good music, dancing, and putting down some money at the silent auction.
Tickets for this event are only 10$, and can be bought by cash from any of your DSS executives during office hours, from myself at any time (email@example.com), or using the following link on pay pal: